Select Country:

Aus-Can Immigration Services

Role of the Consultant in Australia (MARA registered)

Only Migration agents registered with MARA can give migration related advice hence ultimate responsibility of clients immigration case rests with the consultant in Australia. It is illegal to give immigration advice without being registered. Therefore under no circumstances the sub-agent should give any independent immigration advice to the prospective client. All queries of the client must be forwarded to the consultant in Australia.

Sitemap   |   Terms & Conditions   |   Privacy Policy   |   Contact Us
2009 Aus-Can Immigration Services