Select Country:

Aus-Can Immigration Services

Pathways to Migration

If you do not qualify now for a Australian Permanent Resident visa, there are other pathways to migrate to Australia.


The Australian federal government allows international students Studying in Australia to apply for permanent residency once they complete their course and satisfy all the requirements for the visa. In case of student not meeting the requirement he / she can apply for 18 month Graduate Skilled Temporary Visa which allows them to apply for Job and qualify for the Permanent resident visa. We have associations with various different educational institutions in Australia.

Employer Nomination Scheme

Business and employers can apply for this visa. Business can get clearance from the government after satisfying certain conditions. If you are an employer or an employee and would like to know more please click here.

Business Visas

Applicants can enjoy participation in the booming Australian economy through this visa. Successful business owners can open or buy their business in Australia. After two years of successful business operation applicants can apply for a permanent  visa. would like to know more, click here.

Sitemap   |   Terms & Conditions   |   Privacy Policy   |   Contact Us
2009 Aus-Can Immigration Services